Dr. Jason E. Sterchi is originally from LaGrange, Illinois. He completed his undergrad studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago before earning his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL. Dr. Sterchi also has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Physiology and a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Anatomy and Biology. In 2020, Dr. Sterchi became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®). This certification gives chiropractors specialized knowledge of sports injuries, in turn helping athletes to optimize their athletic performance. Overall, a CCSP ® has a well developed and advanced understanding of neurological and musculoskeletal function. Additionally, they possess a greater understanding of how it affects performance when an tissue has been overly stressed or injured. A CCSP® may also participate as a member of a sports team's medical team. Dr. Sterchi is also a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS). As a Doctor of Chiropractic, CCSP®, and a CSCS, Dr. Sterchi's focus is on Chiropractic Care, that empahsizes proper exercise and rehabilition to not just get patient's out of pain, but keep them there.
Dr. Sterchi served seven years in the Army National Guard, as an infantryman. Following the events of 9/11, he was deployed overseas. He is a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom and retired as a Sergeant.
As a healthcare provider, Dr. Sterchi's approach to health and wellness is to provide each patient with evidence-based Chiropractic Care with an emphasis on exercise and rehabilitation. This approach is supported by research as being the most effective way to treat neuromusculoskeletal issues and to ultimately insure the patient gets the best response with lasting effects.
Dr. Sterchi lives in Yorkville and is married to his to his wife Caitlin and they have two children, Chase and Campbell.
- Doctor of Chiropractic - 2008, National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP®) -2020
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) - 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Human Anatomy and Biology - 2006 , National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology - 2004, University of Illinois at Chicago
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Yorkville Chamber of Commerce since 2008
- Plano Chamber of Commerce since 2009